Do you have to modify the data in your accounting system each time you receive data from your suppliers?
IMPORT-DATA: Import data from your suppliers into the appropriate Acomba modules. It can also be set to automatically import certain updated or added data.
- Import or update product lists and price lists (in whole or in part) from your supplier catalogues.
- Update supplier files.
- Update customer files.
- Adjust prices based on the cost price or one of the five prices from the Acomba list.
- Save each supplier's settings.
- Import customer and supplier invoices and payments.
- Export the adjusted price list to your other branches or stores.
Acomba applications required:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable (included in the Accounting Suite)