Below is an overview of the numerous functions and possibilities offered by Business Intelligence for SMBs according to Acomba application.
- A BI tool that integrates with your Acomba applications and is easy to implement
- Compatible with Excel 2003 and Excel 2007
- Develop custom analyses and performance indicators
- Flexible tool that allows you to select the data to be displayed
- New concept allowing you to view the results of your analysis as you go
- Sales and purchase comparison by calendar or fiscal year, including quarters
- Drill-down function using multi-level dimensions
- You select the data to display based on your operational needs
- Summary or detailed data comparison
- Get general invoicing information to gauge customer activity
- Analyze purchase habits using invoicing lines
- Analyze sales by product and discover which is the most profitable
- Analyze dealer sales and discover which one is the highest seller
- Examine customer transactions and measure accounting postings
- Analyze customer traffic as a function of the number of transactions
- Analyze business development as a function of the number of active customers by period, territory, etc.
- Measure purchase activity by supplier, quantities on order and total purchases
- Analyze accounts payable transactions (other costs, credits, invoices, interest) to measure accounting postings
- Get information on inventory: product descriptions, quantities to purchase, quantities available, information on product status, etc.
- Measure and track inventory fluctuations while analyzing changes by purchase, adjustment and sales
- Get inventory value as of a specific date
- Get information on your regular purchases from your suppliers
With Business Intelligence for SMBs, you can get an accurate picture of your situation, calculate performance indicators and maximize your results.